With the growing trade and market demand, the need for ISO certification has been on a constant rise. ISO certificates are not just a proof of your credibility, it also gives an immense boost to your image, and brings immense opportunities for your business. However, many organizations might find the certification process a bit cumbersome, which is not the case. With right direction, you can achieve ISO certificate in a smooth and hassle-free way.
Selecting the type of ISO certification
The first step at achieving the certification is by making yourself aware about the standards that are suitable for your management system. Some of the common standards are given below:
- ISO 9001 for Quality Management System
- ISO 14001 for Environmental Management System
- ISO 27001 for Information security Management system
- ISO 22000 for Food Safety Management system
- ISO 37001 for Anti Bribery Management System
- ISO 45001 for Occupational Health and Safety Management System
- ISO 50001 for Energy Management System
Choose an ISO Certification Body
Once you have implemented the ISO standard for your management system, you must select a certification body to conduct the audit and certify your management system. ISO just publishes the standards, an external certification body with relevant accreditation is entitled to issue the certificate. One of the most reputed IAS-IAF and IOAS accredited certification bodies, SIS Certifications is recognized for its vast pool of expert auditors who analyse your documents comprehensively and award you with the required certificate.
GETTING STARTED WITH THE PROCESS
1. Fill the application form
The application form requires you to give the details of your company as well as your certification requirements to the certification body. This may include information about your area of work, the size of your organization, etc.
2. Review of the application form
The operation team at SIS Certification reviews the details provided by you in the application form. On the basis of it, we provide the best auditor to conduct the certification audit
3. Initial Certification Audit
The initial certification audit comprises of two stages:
4. Stage one (documentation survey) – At this stage, the reviewers from the certification body verify whether the documents meet the requirements of ISO certification or not. This is done to check the preparedness for stage 2 audit.
5. Stage two (Primary audit) – Here, the consistency between your documentation and the prerequisites of ISO certification is verified. This is done by thorough investigation of reports, records and company practices.
6. Designing a corrective action plan
After the gaps identified by the ISO auditor, you are required to prepare an action plan to close those gaps. You may be required to provide training to your employees for better adoption of the standard’s requirements.
7. Completing the ISO Certification
Once all the non-conformities are closed and all the findings are noted down in the ISO audit report, the registrar awards you with the required ISO certificate.
8. Surveillance Audits
This is conducted at regular intervals to ensure that the requirements of ISO standard are followed at any point of time.
Please Feel Free To Contact Us. We Will Get Back To You With 1-2 Business Days.
Company White Paper
Company Media Kit