How is ISO Certification helpful for Educational industries?
ISO certifications are helpful for almost every organization regardless of its size, type, or process. ISO Standard for education guarantees that every educational organization or management system has all the requirements for standardization, quality assurance, and consistency. ISO Certification for educational institutions, schools, and colleges is helpful for the educational system because it helps in the improvement of your management quality, efficiency, builds international credibility, streamlines your organizational operation, and so on.
Why does the Education sector need ISO Certification?
Education is the fundamental need for all learners in the world. It is one of the most competitive sectors in the world. All the learners in the world want a quality-based education system for their holistic development. So, any educational organization needs to achieve ISO Certification for ensuring the learners that they will get the expected quality based education with effective and efficient processes. ISO Certifications will give you the confidence in delivering educational services that meet the requirements of the standard. Therefore, ISO certification is highly needed in educational industries.
Benefits of ISO certification for Education Industry
Having ISO Standard for the education sector is very much profitable. Some of the primary profits of achieving ISO Certificate for educational industry are listed below:
Which standards or ISO certificates are required for the Education?
ISO Certifications for educational institutions can be extremely beneficial in providing a world-class teaching and learning experiences to the learners. The general standards for educational industries are ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001 and the required standard for Education industries is ISO 21001. Let us understand these standards in details:
ISO 9001 certification is an internationally recognized standard for quality management systems. ISO 9001 standard for education sector ensures to fulfil learner’s expectations and encourages continuous development to meet the rapidly changing demands of the learner in the educational sector.
ISO 21001 Certification is basically based on ISO 9001 standard for quality management systems, which provides the framework for a quality assured educational system that offers educational products and services. It enables you to understand the requirements of the learners and helps you to implement the necessary processes to meet those requirements of the learners.
ISO 14001 Certification is the general standard for Environment Management Systems. This ISO Certification for the educational sector helps your organization to ensure the customers that your processes meet all requirements for a safe and healthy environment. It ensures that learners will learn in an environment-friendly setting.
ISO 45001 standard provides a foundation for establishing Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems (OHSMS) in your organization. ISO 45001 Certification ensures the safety and wellbeing of your lecturers, learners, and non-teaching staff. This ISO standard for the educational institutions is very much crucial because it helps to reduce institutional risks, improves organizational accountability, and also reduces the rates of accidents and other liability issues in the organizations.
What are the ISO requirements for Education?
- ISO 9001 Standard: Quality Management System.
- ISO 14001 Standard: Environmental Management System.
- ISO 45001 Standard: Occupational Health and Safety Management System.
- ISO 21001 Standard: Quality Management System for Educational Organization
How do we become ISO Certified for Education?
- Firstly, you need to prepare all the relevant information about your company in a systematized way (It is always best and safe to hire a legal consultant.)
- Secondly, you need to document all the relevant information about your business.
- Thirdly, you have to implement all the documented information in your organization.
- Fourthly, get ready for the internal audits which are performed first during the certification process and then periodically after.
- Lastly, if the certifying body approves your management system then you will be awarded the required ISO standard.
How long is an ISO certificate valid for?
How can I apply for ISO Certification for Education?
- Firstly, select the type of ISO certification you want for your Education industry.
- Secondly, selecting a recognized and credible ISO certification body (ISO Registrar)
- Thirdly, make an application in the prescribed form which should include liability issues, confidentiality, and access rights.
- Fourthly, the ISO certification body will review all the documents related to various policies and procedures being followed in the organization. If there are any existing gaps, the applicant has to prepare an action plan to eliminate these gaps.
- Then, the ISO registrar will conduct a physical onsite inspection to audit the changes made in the organization.
- As soon as the certifying body approves your management system, you will be awarded the required ISO standard.
How much does it cost for ISO certification?
Looking for ISO Certification or Training Services?
Join one of the India’s leading ISO certification bodies for a straightforward and cost-effective route to ISO accreditation.
LATEST NEWS & BLOGS
SIS Certifications certified Horiba India Private Limited with ISO 14001:2015 and CE. The HORIBA Group of worldwide companies provides an...
Intellismart has been certified by SIS Certifications an ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001 and ISO 27001 certification organization which...
Bharat Certis AgriScience Ltd. the tag of ISO 9001: 2015, ISO 14001:2015, ISO 45001:2018 certified company by SIS Certifications Pvt....
Manifold has successfully got accreditation with ISO 9001:2015, ISO 45001:2018. A telecom product manufacturing company that has been established since...
Hotel and Restaurant Associations of India (FHRAI) achieved dual ISO certifications- ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 27001:2013.
The common and the best way to include the essence of ISO 22301 in ISO 27001 is by using the...
Both ISO 22301 and ISO 27001 follow a common High -level Structure (HLS) that makes it easier to integrate the...
SIS Certifications has certified ITALCED & NOIR companies with ISO 37001 Standard. ISO 37001 is the worldwide standard for Anti-Bribery...