How ISO Certification helpful for Hotel, Restaurant, Leisure Services
The internationally recognized ISO certifications are helpful for almost every organization regardless of its size, type, or process. The Hotel, Restaurant, Leisure services industry is an ever-blooming business because travel and tourism keep on growing every year. Travelers or Tourists always look for the perfect accommodation, food, and leisure services due to which there are lots of expectations that are anticipated by the masses when it comes to the quality, safety, and efficiency of these products and services. The ISO standards for the Hospitality industry provide the requirements for a standardized management system that will maintain consistency in delivering quality products and services for the customers. ISO Certification for these industries is also highly productive in meeting the needs and expectations of the customers. Thus, ISO certifications are very much helpful for the Hotel, Restaurant, and Leisure services industry.
Why does the Hotel, Restaurant, Leisure Services need ISO Certification?
Internationally recognized ISO Certifications are immensely needed to be accomplished by the Hotel, Restaurant, Leisure Service enterprises in order for them to emerge as efficient and effective management systems. In this regard, the standards published by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) help these enterprises in establishing various management systems that lookout for the quality and safety of products, effectiveness of the processes, environmental friendliness of the business operations, security of the valuable information, and a lot more. So, there is an ultimate need for ISO Certification in the Hotel, Restaurant, and Leisure services industry to prove their effectiveness and efficiency in complying with the required standard to the customers.
One can feel the ultimate need for ISO Certifications for the Hotel, Restaurant, and Leisure services industry in every stage of their services. In that regard some points are highlighted below:
- Having ISO certification for the Hotel, Restaurant, Leisure services industry will help you to get international recognition as it boosts your reputation all over the world.
- ISO Standards help the Hotel, Restaurant, Leisure services industry to improve their organizational revenues and earn maximum profits for organizational benefits.
- ISO Certification is applicable for almost all the Hotel, Restaurant, and Leisure services industries regardless of its size, type, or process.
Benefits of ISO certification for Hotel, Restaurant and Leisure Service
ISO standards for the hospitality industry are very much beneficial for an organization, as it can satisfy the wants and wishes of the customer resulting in maximum profits for the organization. ISO Certification can help your organization to uplift your business in the global market.
Profits of Having ISO Certification for hospitality industries are listed below:
Which standards or ISO certificates are required for the Hotel, Restaurant, and Leisure Services?
The International Organization for Standardization publishes certain standards that help in implementing management systems for delivering quality products and services as well as enabling compliance to the related legislations.
The most required ISO standards that are appropriate for hotels, restaurant, and leisure services industries are listed below:
ISO 9001 Certifications is the most required standard that provides a framework for implementing the quality management system (QMS) in your organization. This standard ensures that the quality of products, services that you deliver, as well as the processes operating in your organization meet an international benchmark.
ISO 22000 certification is a globally recognized standard that is used to implement a food safety management system (FSMS) in your organization. This standard ensures that the food or any other consumables that you offer to the customers is of the best quality and totally safe and healthy.
ISO 50001 certification is a globally required standard that is used to implement energy management systems (EMS) in your organization. This ISO standard helps your organization to maintain and manage the amount of energy used in your organization. This also encourages cost saving in your organization.
ISO 14001 is a globally recognized standard that is specially designed for implementing the Environmental Management Systems (EMS) in your hotel. This standard helps in checking all those activities that adversely affect the environment, thereby boosting your reputation for being a concerned person about environmental issues.
ISO 45001 is an internationally accredited standard that provides a framework for implementing the occupational health and safety management system (OHSMS) in your organization. This standard basically ensures that your staff and your guests are safe from any occupation-related risks or injuries.
What are the ISO requirements for Hotel, Restaurant, and Leisure Services?
- ISO 9001 Standard: Quality Management System.
- ISO 14001 Standard: Environmental Management System.
- ISO 45001 Standard: Occupational Health and Safety Management System.
- ISO 50001 Standard: Energy Management System.
- ISO 22000 Standard: Food Safety Management System.
How do we become ISO Certified for Hotel, Restaurant, Leisure Services?
- Firstly, you need to prepare all the relevant information about your company in a systematized way (It is always best and safe to hire a legal consultant.)
- Secondly, you need to document all the relevant information about your business.
- Thirdly, you have to implement all the documented information in your organization.
- Fourthly, get ready for the internal audits which are performed first during the certification process and then periodically after.
- Lastly, if the certifying body approves your management system then you will be awarded the required ISO standard.
How long is an ISO certificate valid for?
How can I apply for ISO Certification for Hotel, Restaurant, Leisure Services?
- Firstly, select the type of ISO certification you want for your Hotel, Restaurant, Leisure Services .
- Secondly, selecting a recognized and credible ISO certification body (ISO Registrar)
- Thirdly, make an application in the prescribed form which should include liability issues, confidentiality, and access rights.
- Fourthly, the ISO certification body will review all the documents related to various policies and procedures being followed in the organization. If there are any existing gaps, the applicant has to prepare an action plan to eliminate these gaps.
- Then, the ISO registrar will conduct a physical onsite inspection to audit the changes made in the organization.
- As soon as the certifying body approves your management system, you will be awarded the required ISO standard.
How much does it cost for ISO certification?
Looking for ISO Certification or Training Services?
Join one of the India’s leading ISO certification bodies for a straightforward and cost-effective route to ISO accreditation.
LATEST NEWS & BLOGS
SIS Certifications certified Horiba India Private Limited with ISO 14001:2015 and CE. The HORIBA Group of worldwide companies provides an...
Intellismart has been certified by SIS Certifications an ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001 and ISO 27001 certification organization which...
Bharat Certis AgriScience Ltd. the tag of ISO 9001: 2015, ISO 14001:2015, ISO 45001:2018 certified company by SIS Certifications Pvt....
Manifold has successfully got accreditation with ISO 9001:2015, ISO 45001:2018. A telecom product manufacturing company that has been established since...
Hotel and Restaurant Associations of India (FHRAI) achieved dual ISO certifications- ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 27001:2013.
The common and the best way to include the essence of ISO 22301 in ISO 27001 is by using the...
Both ISO 22301 and ISO 27001 follow a common High -level Structure (HLS) that makes it easier to integrate the...
SIS Certifications has certified ITALCED & NOIR companies with ISO 37001 Standard. ISO 37001 is the worldwide standard for Anti-Bribery...