ISO 26000- Social Responsibility is the international Standard that efficiently assesses and addresses social responsibility admissible and significant to the mission, vision, aim, labor laws and objective of the organization. ISO 26000 Certification sets the course to ensure for Health, Safety, Environmental, Ethical Trade Practices and Principles for a conclusive objective to achieve Sustainable Development.
7 core subjects of ISO 26000 Certification:
- Organizational Governance
- Human Rights
- Labor Practices
- The Environment
- Fair Operating Practices
- Consumer Issues
- Community Involvement and Development
ISO 9001 Principles:
- Customer focus – aiming to improve for betterment of the interested parties and customer, this will help one sustain customer, increase customer base, makes sure to communicate their needs and expectation by monitoring throughout the organization
- Leadership – to achieve quality objectives leaders need to establish unity of purpose which is by aligning its strategy, policies, procedure and resource this will lead into better coordination of organization’s processes one need to establish culture of trust and integrity, provide people with required resource, training, authority to act with accountability
- Engagement of people – for efficiency involve people of all levels, this can be done by communicating with the employees their need in the organization, sharing knowledge, and experience, recognizing people’s contribution, learning and improvement.
- Process approach – when activities are understood and then executed then the efficiency of the delivered output will increase, by understanding organizations capabilities and determined resource constraints prior to action.
- Improvement- improvement is important for an organization to maintain current level of performance and to even keep on developing, this can be done by giving proper training and letting them understand that how does a work happens with that track, review and audit planning, implementation, recognize and acknowledgement, which will result into anticipation of internal and external risks and opportunity, improved process performance.
- Evidence based decision making – learn from mistakes, it is simply that decisions should be driven from evaluation of data, this will help one take better efficient solutions adding more, intuitions should never be neglected.
- Relationship management – manage relations with relevant interested parties such as providers, one can achieve by keeping a well-managed supply chain that provides a table flow of products and services, determining interested party’s relationship that need to managed,
Looking for ISO Certification or Training Services?
Join one of the India’s leading ISO certification bodies for a straightforward and cost-effective route to ISO accreditation.
LATEST NEWS & BLOGS
Horiba India Private limited
SIS Certifications certified Horiba India Private Limited with ISO 14001:2015 and CE. The HORIBA Group of worldwide companies provides an...
Intellismart has been certified by SIS Certifications an ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001 and ISO 27001 certification organization which...
Bharat Certis Agriscience Limited
Bharat Certis AgriScience Ltd. the tag of ISO 9001: 2015, ISO 14001:2015, ISO 45001:2018 certified company by SIS Certifications Pvt....
Manifold E- connect Pvt. Ltd.
Manifold has successfully got accreditation with ISO 9001:2015, ISO 45001:2018. A telecom product manufacturing company that has been established since...
ISO for Hospitality Businesses
Hotel and Restaurant Associations of India (FHRAI) achieved dual ISO certifications- ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 27001:2013.
Business Continuity in ISO 27001
The common and the best way to include the essence of ISO 22301 in ISO 27001 is by using the...
ISO 22301 & ISO 27001 in an Organization
Both ISO 22301 and ISO 27001 follow a common High -level Structure (HLS) that makes it easier to integrate the...
SIS certified ITALCED & NOIR
SIS Certifications has certified ITALCED & NOIR companies with ISO 37001 Standard. ISO 37001 is the worldwide standard for Anti-Bribery...